Technical and Educational Support Services
Welcome to the Technical Educational Support Services (TESS) web site. TESS staff is here for you and to assist you with all your classroom technology needs.
If you have an event coming up and would like to reserve equipment, please click on the link below.
TESS Service Request Form
TESS provides excellence in technology equipment and services, supporting faculty, staff, students, and community clients on the Georgetown Medical Center campus.
TESS provides audio and video equipment and related services associated with medical education activities in and around the Georgetown University Medical Center and the School of Medicine.
Support Services include:
- Conference, Lecture & Symposium Activities
- Continuing Education and Special Activities
- Videoconferences (IP and ISDN)
- Technical and Educational Support Services (TESS) has expanded the educational process beyond the boundaries of the classroom. Through interactive distance learning, an instructor can motivate and engage participants with other people, places and experience - free of the traditional restrictions of time limitations and geographic barriers. To overcome budget shortfalls and achieve consistent educational quality, interactive distance learning is increasingly critical and necessary for everyone trying to maintain the bottom line.
- Video Shoot Events
- Audio Recordings
- Audio and Video Duplication
- Projectionists and Audiovisual Technicians
- Equipment Rental (On and Off Campus)
- Deliver and Pickup Services
- Equipment Maintenance Programs
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Projectors - LCD, Slide, Overhead, Document Camera
- Video Equipment - VCR, DVD, Monitors, Camcorder, Polycom unit for videoconferencing
- Audio Equipment - cassette recorders, mixers, microphones (aisle, handheld wireless, lavalier, etc.), Podiums with Sound, Anchor Speakers, Dubber
- Computer Equipment - laptop rentals
Accessories - Screens, laser pointers, wireless remote control, cables
If you have a special audiovisual need or you have suggestions on how to improve our services, please email TESS at email@example.com