Below you will find a series of anonymous and confidential self-assessment tools. Students are encouraged to use these categorized tests as resources for continued reading on their individual wellness status.
Note: while these tests can help you further assess your health and wellness, they do not replace testing, diagnosis, and counsel from your healthcare provider.
- Sleepiness Scale - Epworth Scale
- Depression Screen - Mental Health America
- Anxiety, PTSD Screen - Mental Health America
- Stress Screen - Mental Health America
- Alcohol Use - National Institute on Alcohol Abuse
- MiniZ Burnout Survey – AMA
- Mindfulness Quiz - Greater Good Science Center
- Know Your Bias - GUSOM Office of Diversity & Inclusion
If you do not feel safe or need immediate assistance, call 911, or go to your nearest emergency room.
Please be click HERE for free, 24/7 crisis and wellbeing resources immediately available to you.