Enhances the experience of students during their studies at Georgetown and the start of their careers.
- Listens to students' needs and meets with representatives from student organizations.
- Advises Dean Mitchell and the School of Medicine on specific projects that it wishes to support.
- Is comprised of parents of current students and parents of past students.
- Meets bi-annually, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- Requests and annual donation of $2,500 to the School of Medicine for Parents Council membership.
We hope that you will be able to join us!
For More information please contact
Mikey Cassidy (202) 687-3922
Darrel Gibson (202) 687-5428 or Darrel.Gibson@georgetown.edu