The Parents Council enhances the experience of students during their studies at Georgetown and the start of their careers.
- Listens to students’ needs and meets with representatives from student organizations.
- Advises Dean Mitchell and the School of Medicine on specific projects that it wishes to support.
- Is comprised of parents of current students and parents of past students.
- Meets biannually, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- Requests an annual donation of $2,500 to the School of Medicine for Parents Council membership.
We hope that you will be able to join us!
For more information, please contact
Sumana Chatterjee, Senior Director of Development: email@example.com, (202) 687-3427
Mikey Cassidy: (202) 687-3922