If you are a current student or you still have an active net id and password and would like to get your transcript mailed to you or a program please take the following steps:
1. Navigate a web browser to https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/
2. Log into MyAccess for Students with your NetID and password.
3. Click on the Student link, then Student Records link.
4. First review your unofficial transcript, by clicking on the Academic Transcript link (You can generate it to .pdf, make sure you select Med School from transcript type). Using the back button on your browser go back to main menu and then Select the Request Printed Official Transcript option.
5. Input in the Issued to: box
First Name and Last Name
6. Click Continue.
7. Under Select Transcript Type make the Official Medical School selection.
8. Input the address info as follows:
Street number and name
City, State and Zipcode
9. Click Continue.
10. Select the number of copies. Make sure Official radio button is selected. Select the last term of the current academic year.
11. Click Continue. Review Request Summary and then click on Submit Request.