Georgetown medical students access affiliate hospital computer networks and clinical information systems (CIS) as part of their clinical duties. Our primary affiliate, MedStar Health, including the Georgetown University Hospital, and Washington Hospital Center will provision credentials to medical students for their required clinical experiences. Network access includes the ability to login and utilize computers on the MedStar network and wireless internet access in the hospital.
Medstar uses several clinical information systems (CIS). Click on each system name for more information:
- Amalga: Hospital Inpatient and Outpatient EHR
- Centricity: Outpatient/Ambulatory EHR
- MedConnect (aka Cerner): Hospital Inpatient EHR
- Citrix: Remote access for Centricity
- Starport: Intranet Collaboration Site
- Perigyn/Peribirth (aka iProb): Labor and Delivery Management EHR
- ARIA: Lombardi Cancer Center EHR
- MRDI: Scanned prior documents records
- Medstar Physician Wireless Network (PWN): Hospital wireless internet
Starting in 2010 UserID, passwords and access codes will will distributed to students via one45.
Use links to the right to find out more information about retrieving or requesting access codes as well and links to training and instruction resources.