To provide excellence in educational technology services supporting faculty, staff, students, and community clients at Georgetown University Medical Center
DESCRIPTION OF OUR SERVICES
TESS provides audio and video equipment and related services associated with medical education activities in and around the Georgetown University Medical Center and the School of Medicine.
Support Services include:
- Conference, Lecture & Symposium Activities
- Continuing Education and Special Activities
- Videoconferences (IP and ISDN)
- Technical and Educational Support Services (TESS) has expanded the educational process beyond the boundaries of the classroom. Through interactive distance learning, an instructor can motivate and engage participants with other people, places and experience - free of the traditional restrictions of time limitations and geographic barriers. To overcome budget shortfalls and achieve consistent educational quality, interactive distance learning is increasingly critical and necessary for everyone trying to maintain the bottom line.
- Video Shoot Events
- Audio Recordings
- Audio and Video Duplication
- Projectionists and Audiovisual Technicians
- Equipment Rental (On and Off Campus)
- Deliver and Pickup Services
- Equipment Maintenance Programs
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Projectors - LCD, Slide, Overhead, Document Camera
- Video Equipment - VCR, DVD, Monitors, Camcorder, Polycom unit for videoconferencing
- Audio Equipment - cassette recorders, mixers, microphones (aisle, handheld wireless, lavalier, etc.), Podiums with Sound, Anchor Speakers, Dubber
- Computer Equipment - laptop rentals
- Accessories - Screens, laser pointers, wireless remote control, cables
If you have a special audiovisual need please email TESS at email@example.com.