Office of Student Learning and Academic Advising
Welcome to the Office of Student Learning and Academic Advising at the School of Medicine (OSLAA). Our office aims to support each medical student’s unique learning needs and approach. Here you will find more information on the varying support services offered to our medical students, to include personalized learning consultations, and study skills and time management resources.
- To access academic support resources offered by OSLAA, please click here.
- For information on how a Georgetown medical student can request a learning consultation, please click here.
- If you are a GEMS student, please contact GEMS program leadership regarding academic support.
- If you are an SMP student, please contact SMP program leadership regarding academic support.
- If you are not a Georgetown medical student, GEMS student, or SMP student, please contact Michael Terao (firstname.lastname@example.org) on how to request a learning consultation.
- Faculty members, please click here to urgently refer a student to OSLAA
- If you don’t have access when you click the link, request access and it will be granted to you
- To give anonymous feedback to OSLAA, please click here.
- Michael Terao, M.D., M.Ed., Director of Student Learning: email@example.com