Office of Student Learning and Academic Advising
Welcome to the Office of Student Learning and Academic Advising at the School of Medicine (OSLAA). Our office aims to support each medical student’s unique learning needs and approach. Here you will find more information on the varying support services offered to our medical students, to include personalized learning consultations, and study skills and time management resources.
- David Taylor, M.Ed., Senior Associate Dean for Student Learning: David.Taylor@georgetown.edu
- Michael Terao, M.D., M.Ed., Director of Student Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on how a medical student can request a learning consultation, please click here.
- Faculty members, please click here to urgently refer a student to OSLAA
- If you don’t have access when you click the link, request access and it will be granted to you
- To give anonymous feedback to OSLAA, please click here.
For information on how to access resources offered by OSLAA, please click here.