Match Day 2022
Join Georgetown University School of Medicine leadership for the 2022 Match Day presentation.
Friday, March 18, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- The National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington, DC, 20045, and livestreamed on the School of Medicine Facebook page
- Livestream on the GUSOM Facebook Page:
- The live video feed will appear on the homepage of the GUSOM Facebook Page by 11:30 a.m. ET, March 18. Simply hit “play” (no login required).
- 11:30 to 11:40 a.m.: Match Day Intro Video
- 11:40-11:59 a.m.: Speeches (streamed from the Ballroom of the National Press Club)
- 11:59-12 p.m.: Countdown (led by Dean Jones)
- 12:10 p.m.: Livestream ends
Students and their guests
Each student will have guaranteed tickets for up to two guests. There will be the option to enter a lottery for a third guest ticket should capacity limitations allow. Everyone who is guaranteed a third guest ticket has been notified at this time.
- Tickets will be emailed to students and their guests by 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 17.
- Please contact Cynthia Peng at firstname.lastname@example.org for any ticketing questions.
SOM students and faculty should have received an email with details about Match Day. Students and their guests will be distributed among three rooms: Ballroom, Holeman Lounge, and First Amendment Lounge with connection to the Bloomberg Room (NOTE: Those originally assigned to the Conference Room have now been placed in the Holeman Lounge). Upon arrival at the NPC, all attendees must check in at the Conference Room before proceeding to their assigned rooms.
- Entry time of students and guests will be staggered by room assignment:
- Ballroom: 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Holeman and First Amendment: 10:30-11:00 a.m.
Public Health Guidance
- As a University-sponsored event, Match Day at the NPC will continue to abide by masking and vaccination requirements as set forth by Georgetown University, MedStar, and the NPC. At this point in time, Match Day is expected to be a fully masked event with the exception of actively drinking or taking photos.
- All students and guests must provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination with a booster shot required, when eligible, or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Guests will be required to register and submit COVID-19 documentation to the University by March 11.
Contact the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com.