The Georgetown University School of Medicine includes faculty from 8 basic science departments, 16 clinical departments, and one center.
The following pages will describe in detail:
- courses offered by these departments
- resources and facilities they use
- specific course requirements
- unique departmental features
In addition, a description of the various graduate degree courses is included. For information regarding Master of Science or Doctor of Philosophy degree programs, interested candidates should contact the individual department chairs.
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Cell Biology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine