- Our GEMS Application opens January 2, 2020, and closes March 31, 2020.
- We recommend learning about GEMS from the student, alum, and administrator perspective by reviewing student spotlights and alumni success features on our website.
- United States Citizenship
- A certified 2020 AMCAS Application
- One medical school selected for application submissions (does NOT need to be Georgetown University Medical School)
- One MCAT between January 1, 2018, and November 30, 2019
- Successful completion of one (1) year of each: English, Biology I & II, General Chemistry I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II and Physics I & II
- Successful completion of one (1) semester of each: College Mathematics, Biochemistry
- Two recommendations from a university professor are required for your GEMS Application
- Professors must
- Be Math and/or Science Faculty who have taught you in a “lecture” based course
- Complete an electronic GEMS Recommendation Form and
- Upload a Letter of Recommendation on University Letterhead
- Once your application is submitted, it is brought to the admissions committee for review.
- The committee votes on who will advance forward to our GEMS Admissions Day.
- If advanced to the next stage of our admission process, you will be scheduled to interview during either one of the following admissions days: April 20, 2020 & May 4, 2020