Master's Degree Programs
A highly-competitive post bac prep program for college graduates who wish to strengthen their credentials for application to U.S. medical schools.
Biomedical Graduate Education (new window), an extension of the Graduate School at the Medical Center, houses 17 exceptional biomedical master’s degree programs, including options for online programs.
Master’s degree programs generally can be completed in one year on a full-time basis, although many of these programs also offer the opportunity to complete the program on a part-time basis. Explore the biomedical graduate degree options below to find the best program for you.
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics
- Biohazardous Threat Agents & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Biomedical Science Policy & Advocacy
- Clinical and Translational Research Online
- Clinical Quality, Safety, and Leadership (Executive Master) Online
- Health Physics
- Integrative Neuroscience
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Physiology, Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Physiology, Special Master’s Program
- Systems Medicine
- Tumor Biology