Master’s Degree Programs
A highly competitive postbacc prep program for college graduates who wish to strengthen their credentials for application to U.S. medical schools.
Biomedical Graduate Education, an extension of the Graduate School at the Medical Center, houses 20 exceptional biomedical master’s degree programs, including options for online programs.
Master’s degree programs generally can be completed in one year on a full-time basis, although many of these programs also offer the opportunity to complete the program on a part-time basis. Explore the biomedical graduate degree options below to find the best program for you.
- M.S. in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- M.S. in Bioinformatics
- M.S. in Biohazardous Threat Agents & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- M.S. in Biomedical Science Policy & Advocacy
- M.S. in Biostatistics
- M.S. in Biotechnology
- M.A. in Catholic Clinical Ethics Online – In Partnership with Catholic University of America
- M.S. in Clinical & Translational Research Online
- Executive Master’s in Clinical Quality, Safety & Leadership Online – In Collaboration with MedStar Health
- M.S. in Health Informatics & Data Science
- M.S. in Integrative Medicine & Health Sciences
- M.S. in Integrative Neuroscience
- M.S. in Medical Physics
- M.S. in Microbiology & Immunology
- M.S. in Pharmacology
- M.S. in Physiology
- M.S. in Physiology, Special Master’s Program
- M.S. in Systems Medicine
- M.S. in Tumor Biology