Fourth Year Georgetown Forms


Information Sheet – (the step-by-step process for applying to away rotations)
Pink Application for Extramural Electives Form – (required for VSAS and non-VSAS applications)


Green Application Form


Do I need a pink form even if the away institution uses VSAS?

Yes, the form should be turned into Med-Dent NE 113 and provides documentation that you’ve worked with the department and that they approve of this away.

How do I request to have my immunizations scanned for VSAS applications?

You can scan your immunizations once student health has completed the AAMC standardized immunization form. See form here

How can I get proof of my Mask Fit  Test?

You can email your request to

Where can I find the evaluation form?

You can find it on the Registrar’s webpage.

Where do I get proof of my BLS or ACLS certification if I do not have a copy of the card?

You can either photocopy your card or you can request a copy from SITEL . ACLS is provided during your ER rotation
I’ve submitted my application on VSAS but it says that my home institution has not released the application. Why has my application not been released?

After you submit your application, keep in mind that it will take up to 48 hours before it is released. If you submit it during the weekend, it will likely not be released until Monday. If it has been more than 24 hours check to see if you have uploaded all of the necessary documents. If the application is not complete on VSAS, the application will not be released.

I’m not sure if I’m registered for an away elective where can I find this information?

You can go on MyAccess where you can see all of the courses you’re registered for and which time blocks they are on your schedule.