Ordering your transcripts
Below you will find instructions on how to order your official transcript. We ask that anyone with an active NetID, or the ability to regain access to MyAccess through a password reset, please submit your request through MyAccess.
Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and downloaded immediately through MyAccess. If you are unable to regain access to MyAccess through a password reset, please follow the instructions below.
Joint Degree Students: The SOM Office of the Registrar is only able to process requests for your MD transcript. You must order your non-MD transcript from the University Registrar.
Transcript requests are completed within 3-5 business days. Pickup and regular mail delivery options are free. A fee of $20 must be paid for FedEx Next-Day Air delivery.
Current students and alumni with an active NetID must use MyAccess to submit their official transcript request. Instructions are included below in order to assist you.
- Go to https://myaccess.georgetown.edu/ to log into MyAccess using your NetID and password. (You can reset your password through UIS.)
- Click on the Student link, then click on the Student Records link.
- Select the Request Printed Official Transcript option.
- Input the name of the person/organization you are sending your transcript in the Issued to: textbox, then click Continue.
- Under Select Transcript Type, select Official Medical School.
- Input the address of the person/organization you are sending your transcript as follows:
- Street number and name
- City, State, and Zipcode
- If you are picking up your transcript at the Office of the Registrar, do not enter any information in the address fields.
- Select the number of copies.
- Select the Official radio button is selected.
- Select the last term of the current academic year as the Term
- Review your Request Summary, then click Submit Request.
If you still have an active NetID and password, please follow the instructions under the Official Transcripts using MyAccess drop down above.
Be sure to provide all applicable details to ensure we process your request promptly.
All current students, or past students with an active NetID and password should use MyAccess to view and/or download their unofficial transcripts.
- Click on the Student link
- Click on the Student Records link.
- Click on the Academic Transcript link.
- From this page, you can view and save your unofficial transcript as a .pdf. Please be sure to select the Med School transcript type when generating the .pdf.