Get Help: Quick Consult Guide

National Resources: Need to Know Numbers

University Resources: Need to Know Numbers

“I Need Help With…”

Academics & Study Skills

Concerns for Abuse or Sexual Assault

Concerns About a Classmate

  •  Office of Student Affairs (OSA)
    (202) 687-3116,

“I’m Not Sure…”

Acknowledgement: we would like to thank Andrew Meshnick (M’21) & Amanda Finnell (Student Affairs) for their foundational work in envisioning this quick consult guide.