CuraMD: Student Well-being & Resources
Below you will find a series of anonymous and confidential self-assessment tools. Students are encouraged to use these categorized tests as resources for continued reading on their individual wellness status.
Note: while these tests can help you further assess your health and wellness, they do not replace testing, diagnosis, and counsel from your healthcare provider.
- Sleepiness Scale – Epworth Scale
- Depression Screen – Mental Health America
- Anxiety, PTSD Screen – Mental Health America
- Stress Screen – Mental Health America
- Alcohol Use – National Institute on Alcohol Abuse
- Mini Z Burnout Survey – AMA
- Mindfulness Quiz – Greater Good Science Center
- Know Your Bias – GUSOM Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- Other Screening Tools – CAPS & Screening for Mental Health
If you do not feel safe or need immediate assistance, call 911, or go to your nearest emergency room.
There are free 24/7 crisis and well-being resources immediately available to you.